Sunday, September 18, 2011

Break!

In between the Summer and Fall semesters, LGOers get a week and a half off from school. Over the break I got to go to San Francisco, Sonoma Valley, Maine, and the Sam Adams Brewery.

San Francisco / Sonoma Valley
Brad's company is headquartered in Fremont, CA. In an effort for him to network with the main office they flew him out to CA for the week and I got to tag along!

While Brad worked during the day, I went hiking and running along beautiful trails.
On the weekend we visited Sonoma Valley and went on a wine tour. We had a blast!
It was so beautiful in CA. Now I can see why so many people want to live there! I can't imagine having that kind of weather year round!

Sam Adams Brewery Tour


Since none of us had anything do to during the day over break, a few of us went on the Sam Adams Brewery Tour here in Boston. I asked the tour guide manufacturing questions and he looked at me like I was crazy. :-)


Let's be honest though, we weren't there to get additional manufacturing knowledge, we were there for the free beer.



I'll definitely be back with my friends that visit Boston this fall! 

Maine
Taking a trip to Maine was high on the Boston bucket list so we were excited when an opportunity to visit Acadia National Park came up! 

We went hiking...


...and ate a ton of lobster!


While I'm not working full-time, I definitely want to take advantage of the breaks and continue traveling and visiting new fun cities!

No comments:

Post a Comment